|Location: St. Louis, MO|
|This is an opportunity for a Sponsorship Sales Executive to take the next step in their career for a unique opportunity to provide services to both properties and brands. This sales role will have an overall responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships with corporate partners and community events. The Sales Executive will share the financial success of the company including a salary|
Responsibilities include identifying, negotiating and solidifying partnerships with local, regional and national companies for sponsorship of various properties handled by the company. You will also introduce other products the company offers to assist brands in their efforts to activate their sponsorship portfolio. The company offers a proprietary software called Pinpoint SES to assist brands in managing, evaluating and measuring the outcomes associated with the sponsorship property portfolio.
• Candidates must have a college degree in marketing,communication or related field
• A minimum of five years of relevant sponsorship and/or advertising sales experience with a demonstrated record of success and creative approaches for establishing relationships.
• Position requires exceptional written and oral communicationskills, and a strong knowledge of computer software (not just with traditional software)
• A solid understanding of structuring sponsorship deals.
• Experience building and managing professional relationships through phone, email and in person.
• Diligent in their work ethic and highly motivated to close deals.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
• Be available for some regional travel using your own transportation
This position is the result of expansion due to a merger between two established organizations in the sponsorship industry. SponsorPark offers an innovative software that allows properties to list their sponsorship and benefits for brands to review through a series of key indicators. Pinpoint offers a proprietary software for brands to review sponsorship requests using company criteria. Combined, the new organization will be able to provide several services across multiple channels in the sponsorship field. This is a ground floor opportunity with home offices in the St. Louis, MO area.
<< Return to Careers