As our customer engagement manager, you will respond to inquiries about the technical function of our web-based services, promote features of our services and develop ways to further connect with our members. You will support both platform and product issues, questions about our software and services. Contacts may be by phone or email. Requires a good working knowledge of our company, products, and services.
You may also be asked to formulate proposals for our services including creating and communicating promotional and marketing ideas and concepts for potential clients.
This position will be three-quarter time and eventually move to full-time.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
· Computer skills: Exhibits a high level of knowledge in the relevant operating system and software environment
· Good software troubleshooting abilities
· Analytical skills: able to research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for basic customer issues and provide analytical approach to client needs
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Solves problems exercising good judgment
· Modifies communication style to meet customer needs
SALES AND MEMBER SERVICES
Accurate, efficient resolutions to routine support issues.
· Develop proposals for sponsorship opportunities for key properties
· Proactive in researching and analyzing brands to determine strategic fit for possible sponsorships opportunities
· Able to work on their own
· Maintains positive working relationships with clients, sales and
· Collaborative approach to problem solving
· Able to think analytically in developing ideas for clients
KNOWLEDGE / BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE
· Some college required. College degree a plus.
· Two years of customer service experience preferred
· Basic understanding of small business concepts and processes
· General knowledge of company, products, and/or services.
· Background in writing proposals and correspondence with potential customers
· Creating ideas around activities for events and sponsorships
· Have background in computers/understanding of simple software issues
Please email your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org